Sunday 9 August 2015

Arsenal 0-2 West Ham - Vlog Reaction


Something I'd like to make clear is that I am not all for new signings. I'm very much of the mind that team unity is the most important thing in a squad, and I would LOVE to see Wenger win the league or even the Champions League with what he has. Results like this will do little to reinforce my opinion, but remember Madrid and Barcelona lose games with Messi and Ronaldo. Now is the time to sit tight and wait for Arsenal's response next week against Crystal Palace, who have started the season in fine fettle. Would Benzema or someone like Samper in centre mid give us a better chance at the title? Who knows. The only thing I would say is that a big signing could rejuvenate some of the guys out there. We'll see what Wenger does in the next few weeks, but for now I refuse to be pessimistic about the forthcoming season based on one game. BRING ON THE WALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment